Why do people still want to give me their children? I have never wanted children. Not in all my well over several millenia of years have I ever wanted children.
Well, I think th'jury is still out on that one. For what it's worth, you don't strike me as th'type t'lose your cool when th'baby shits all over everything.
At least tell me there's a special place in hell for people who do that to their kids.
Seriously? You have, what? Minions for that sort of thing?
There is some comfort in that, at least. [Enough to keep her from getting all worked up over it. Children are, necessarily, a huge soft spot for the she-wolf.] I hope they suffer.
Prends moi pas pour une idiote, it's entirely possible that we can't stop it. Some of us call it "the long defeat," y'know, but this is the purpose we've inherited at birth... That, and we're too hard-headed t'quit before we've seen this thing through to th'end.
And, anyway, I suspect we're talkin' about two different parties, cher. Your apocalypse is some sorta cosmological showdown, isn't it? Whereas mine is more about keeping th'humans from destroyin' themselves and taking everything else out with them.
Yours is far more entertaining. Mine is inevitable. We're all pieces, cogs in the machine, with pre-established destinies. Humanity is more interesting.
"Entertaining" is probably not the word I would've gone with. That bein' said? Not gonna front, a predestined standoff does sound pretty, ah... Redundant?
It's the way of it. The end is inevitable. Natural process of things. It's just so laughable that humankind believes it's going to end for them in paradise.
If they're bound to me, I can pass them elsewhere but I have to make the decision. They're technically mine, and a young soul isn't developed enough to truly understand their experience in Hell. Its just a nuisance, really.
Every once in awhile I consider giving a ring to the proverbial upstairs.
Its a lovely language. I think I prefer it to Hebrew [ probably why he goes by Shaitan instead of Satan most of the time ]
Your daughter is necessary, not evil. Everything needs to have a beginning and an end.
I don't see why people bother with those things, what's the point? They just need to suck up and work hard for success and realize that failure happens sometimes.
I like it too, it's my second language. I love writing in it, it's so pretty.
Okay, she's necessary. It's hard not to say she is evil when she is in burn mode and all that triggers her is someone cutting me off in traffic or threatening to hurt me.
The idea is to sacrifice something of value but it rarely invoked any desire for me to sweep on in back when it was more common. The people who would sacrifice their child to me often never felt anything for the child in the first place which defeated the purpose of sacrifice. So I just get left with a bunch of underdeveloped souls. Technically they should go to Heaven, but because they were killed in demonic ritual they don't. Such a pain.
I feel bad for the children, but my parents probably would have done that if they felt it had benefit.
Yes, and I love her but I'm not going to kill everyone on the planet just because some kid didn't invite her to a birthday party. Like I told her, she won't get invited to everything but that doesn't mean she can't have fun somewhere else. Fun that doesn't involve property damage and injury.
...Yes, and I'm honestly not sure why I'm like me. I should be out there
killing people and destroying a lot more stuff, but I'm not. I guess it
skipped me.
Perhaps it's waiting for the right time, or yours is a different brand of darkness. Personally, I don't think it's necessarily terrible to be left-handed so to speak. [ that might be obvious. ]
Abaddon. He's weak, for now, but he's strong enough to kill her if anyone tries to split the two.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-18 05:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-18 05:33 am (UTC)Someone wanted to off their child and blame me for it. am convinced that is how this nonsense happened. That is how most nonesense happens.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 12:59 am (UTC)At least tell me there's a special place in hell for people who do that to their kids.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 01:12 am (UTC)Mm, that's where the real pleasure comes in to play. Cain made sure murder had a very special place and treatment.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 02:50 am (UTC)There is some comfort in that, at least. [Enough to keep her from getting all worked up over it. Children are, necessarily, a huge soft spot for the she-wolf.] I hope they suffer.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 03:43 am (UTC)Maternal instinct is true to your kind though, is it not?
no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 04:16 am (UTC)Probably th'one nice thing you might say about us, yes. We take th'matter of child-rearing very seriously.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 04:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 05:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 05:17 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 05:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 05:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 05:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 07:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 08:38 pm (UTC)And, anyway, I suspect we're talkin' about two different parties, cher. Your apocalypse is some sorta cosmological showdown, isn't it? Whereas mine is more about keeping th'humans from destroyin' themselves and taking everything else out with them.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-20 01:20 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-20 02:48 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-20 09:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-21 03:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-21 03:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-21 03:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-18 07:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2016-02-18 12:54 pm (UTC)Suppose the cat's out of the bag regarding who I am, now?
no subject
Date: 2016-02-18 12:57 pm (UTC)Do you keep the sacrificed children or do they get to go somewhere else?
Lynn told me who you were. But I should have guessed with the name. I'm fluent in Arabic.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-18 01:07 pm (UTC)Every once in awhile I consider giving a ring to the proverbial upstairs.
Its a lovely language. I think I prefer it to Hebrew [ probably why he goes by Shaitan instead of Satan most of the time ]
Your daughter is necessary, not evil. Everything needs to have a beginning and an end.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-18 01:21 pm (UTC)I like it too, it's my second language. I love writing in it, it's so pretty.
Okay, she's necessary. It's hard not to say she is evil when she is in burn mode and all that triggers her is someone cutting me off in traffic or threatening to hurt me.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-18 02:37 pm (UTC)She loves you.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 01:42 am (UTC)Yes, and I love her but I'm not going to kill everyone on the planet just because some kid didn't invite her to a birthday party. Like I told her, she won't get invited to everything but that doesn't mean she can't have fun somewhere else. Fun that doesn't involve property damage and injury.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 01:58 am (UTC)I know who is residing within her.
no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 02:00 am (UTC)...Yes, and I'm honestly not sure why I'm like me. I should be out there killing people and destroying a lot more stuff, but I'm not. I guess it skipped me.
Who? Can he chill out or leave?
no subject
Date: 2016-02-19 02:56 am (UTC)Abaddon. He's weak, for now, but he's strong enough to kill her if anyone tries to split the two.